1. Personal information we collect about you
Information that you willingly provide us
1.1. In some parts of our SERVICES, you will probably be invited to willingly provide us with some personal information such as:
- Email address
- Billing address
- Delivery address
- Phone number
- Full name
This includes personal information that you choose to provide.
Information automatically collected when you accept to use our SERVICES
1.3. When you navigate on our websites, Remedee Labs collects your IP Address. This data is then being anonymized.
1.4. We also collect some information via some cookies which allow our website to work properly.
1.5. When using Remedee, you accept that Remedee Labs collects the following information:
- Device identifiers
- Device logs
- User session information
- Application authorizations
- Mobile information
- Mobile analytics events
- Apple Health data
2. Data collection & storage
You directly provide Remedee Labs with the data we collect. We collect and process data when you:
- Use our SERVICES
- Register online for additional information and/or Remedee Labs news.
- Contact us via email
This information is stored on a server which is under the control of Remedee Labs’ technical team and Flywheel. The server is provided by a specialized service provider, which has been selected according to the General Data Protection Regulation and selected based on the following criteria: reliability, safety and cost.
3. Usage of the data
Remedee Labs only processes the data given by you. Personal data is used by the marketing and data science teams of Remedee Labs and may be subject to internal data analysis. Remedee Labs is responsible for the processing of this data.
The personal information collected when you use our SERVICES is used by Remedee Labs to:
- Share corporate news about Remedee Labs
- Share updates about our SERVICES
- Provide information about topics related to our SERVICES
- Customize and improve your experience
- Customize messages sent to you
- Improve the quality of Remedee Labs’ services
- Allow you to access our SERVICES
- Provide assistance in using our SERVICES
4. How long do we keep the data?
Remedee Labs stores the personal data provided by you for up to 10 years after your last activity with our SERVICES, or after your last interaction with our services and teams. The data may be used for marketing purposes and ongoing statistical analysis. Once this time period has expired, Remedee Labs will delete your data by removing your email address and your name from the Remedee Labs marketing email list and/or removing any email interactions with you.
5. Data sharing
You are informed that all personal information collected will be used by Remedee Labs for our own usage. In addition, it may also be given to certain partners of Remedee Labs for work that falls within the scope of Remedee Labs’ development (e.g. consulting companies, communication agencies or information system providers). This data will not be used for commercial purposes by Remedee Labs’ partners and will only be only used within the scope of their missions.
When being shared with such partners, the data is always specifically processed and pseudonymized, according to the European Union General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
6. The right to access and control the data
At any moment, you have the right to access, modify or erase the personal information about you. You also have the right to limit the way that Remedee Labs uses your data and can exercise your right to data portability according to the GDPR by contacting the Data Protection Officer at email@example.com. This means every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – you have the right to request Remedee Labs for copies of your personal data.
- The right to rectification – you have the right to request that Remedee Labs correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Remedee Labs complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – you have the right to request that Remedee Labs erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – you have the right to request that Remedee Labs restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – you have the right to object to Remedee Labs’ processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – you have the right to request that Remedee Labs transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
You are informed that you have the right to introduce a complaint to any competent authority concerning data protection.
7. Privacy policies of other websites
9. How to contact us
- Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Or write to us at: Remedee Labs, 99 Chemin de l’étoile, 38330 Montbonnot-Saint-Martin – FRANCE
10. How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Remedee Labs has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office by clicking here: https://ico.org.uk/global/contact-us/.