1. What are cookies?
Please note, our cookies only collect anonymous information and do not collect any personal information about you.
3. Types of cookies we use
Different types of cookies exist. However, remedeelabs.com currently only uses the following cookies:
TECHNICAL COOKIES (hasconsent)
This cookie allows us to know if you accepted the use of the cookies mentioned below.
GOOGLE ANALYTICS COOKIES (_ga /_gat / _gid / collect)
We use Google Analytics to generate statistics about our website’s traffic. This information helps us understand your expectations and your preferences. Analyzing this data allows us to improve our SERVICES and operations.
The Google Analytics cookies installed on our website provide us the following information:
- How you use our website
- The average time duration of your visits
- The kind of device you use to visit our website (computer, tablet PC, mobile phone, etc.)
- The origin of your visit (country, city, via a search on a search engine, via a link from another website etc.)
- The browser you use
- The pages you consult
- Your navigation on our website and your habits of viewing our website over time
- The proportion of new visitors versus returning visitors
FIREBASE COOKIES (@firebase/performance/config, @firebase/performance/configexpire, firebase-installations-database#firebase-installations-store)
We use Firebase to assess the performance of our website in order to optimize your experience with remedeelabs.com. Each time you connect to our website, the Firebase cookies measure two types of data:
- Responsiveness: how well the web page is displayed on mobile phones, computers and tablets
- Duration: how long it takes for the content to be displayed, how fast the page appears etc.
4. Managing your cookies
If you want to change or delete your cookies, please visit the following website and learn how to do it directly from your browser: https://www.aboutcookies.org/.
5. How long do we keep the data collected by our Cookies ?